At the beginning of each month, create and publish your experience page(s) by following the details listed - HERE - you can start from Step 3.
- If your plan includes a monthly discount (or free access) to ALL of your upcoming experiences for subscribers, you can set the amount when creating/editing your subscription plan(s). CFX will automatically apply the discounts for subscribers during the RSVP/check-out process throughout the month.
- If your plan includes a monthly discount (or free access) to a set number of upcoming experiences for subscribers...for now, you’ll have to send a discount code to your subscribers so that they can receive this benefit -- here's HOW.
Livestreams Hosted on CFX or YouTube:
- If your plan includes 'access to all past livestreams', CFX will automatically "unlock" those experience pages for the subscribers, which will link out to your recordings.
Livestreams Hosted on Zoom (or Google Hangout, etc.):
- Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will apply your recording links to your past experience pages.
If your plans include other pre-recorded videos, recipe cards, newsletters, etc., you can either use the CFX Messaging System or the Activity Feed to distribute them. Keep in mind:
- By default, posts are visible to all subscribers, but if you limit them to those in specific plans.
- The Activity Feed currently has a 10mb file size limit and a 1,950 character text limit. If you wish to distribute larger files, you can use the CFX Messaging System or link out to the files elsewhere--YouTube, Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.